How to wear jeans
Never give your jeans dry cleaning. Chemicals will quickly make a rag out of them. About 95% of jeans are sold out vyvarennymi, therefore, the interaction of chemical substances will inevitably give a repair. Normal jeans will surely come up with any wash, but it is especially difficult to get into them after they have been in the hot dryer of a washing machine.
So or otherwise, they quickly acquire the shape of a body, as soon as they are worn again, it is not for nothing that good jeans are always sold under the slogan “wash more often – they look better!”. If you don’t like to “stretch” jeans after each wash, squeeze them and spread them on a rope, giving them the desired shape in fingers.
In order to keep the jeans texture and color longer, the following simple rules should be followed when washing:
* Before washing, zipper on jeans is better to fasten.
* Denim products should be washed only turning out the screwdriver.
* Do not use powders containing bleach.
* When washing and washing, the washing powder must be diluted in water, but not sprinkled with denim.
* Denim products should be washed separately from other things.
* Wash in warm water.
* If possible, it is better to wash by hand.
* Drying should not be twisted and not squeezing, but hanging up, let it go water.
Denim products that have a special double dye overdye, giving them a deep, rich color, can be worn before the first wash, even put the body and linen on. After the first wash or rinse, these features, which the manufacturing company specifically warns Vas, will not disturb you.
Jeans can not be glad, but in the event that for some reason this is what you like, never make a “shooter” on jeans – even when the pants will inevitably lie under the knee and in the scooter, the vertical arrow, which after the first one, does not put on the knee and in the fucker. one can see the whole world saying that you have no taste.
One more thing. If, wearing your favorite jeans, you feel that your knees are freezing, and back then it shines, you know: it’s time to get a new pair!